Here at Low Rate Automotive Locksmith we are your source for free instructions on how to program your Chevrolet keyless entry remote controland all other kinds of vehicles, both foreign and domestic. Whether you drive a car, a truck, or an SUV we have the information you need to program your remote. Low Rate Locksmith offers detailed step-by-step directions from the manufacturer of your Chevrolet car or truck, detailing how to program the key fob remote control, or programmable key for your vehicle. If you have lost a key, replaced a defective key-less entry remote, or added a new key, we have the instructions that you need to make the remote control work for your car, truck, van, or sport utility vehicle. Please select your Year from the menu below.
Here is the list of Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Years and models this supports:
- 2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
- 2010 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
- 2011 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
- 2012 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
2009-2012 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Car Key Fob and Remote Programming Instructions:
Quick Learn Method:
IMPORTANT: This procedure is not available when the maximum number of 4 fobs
have been programmed. If 4 key fobs are programmed to this RCDLR and this method
is attempted, the driver information center (DIC) will display, MAX FOBS LEARNED
and the programming procedure will exit.
This procedure will add key fobs. Fobs will be numbered in sequence based on when
they are programmed; if 2 fobs are currently programmed to the RCDLR, a fob programmed
using this method will be numbered as Fob 3. This procedure requires that you have a
known good key fob, a replacement key fob, and the vehicle’s mechanical key.
1. The vehicle must be off.
2. Open rear compartment
3. Place a known key fob within the interior of the vehicle.
4. At the rear of the vehicle, insert the vehicle key into the rear compartment lock cylinder,
located above the license plate and cycle the key 5 times within 5 seconds.
5. The DIC will display: READY FOR FOB X (X = fob 2, 3, or 4).
6. Place the replacement key fob in the glove box fob pocket with the buttons facing right.
7. A beep will occur and the DIC will display: READY FOR FOB X (X = fob 3 or 4) or
MAX FOBS LEARNED.
8. If programming additional key fobs, repeat steps 5 and 6, or press the OFF/ACC portion
of the ignition switch to exit programming mode.
9. Operate the active portion of each key fob in order to verify correct system operation.
The Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 is a sports car by the Chevrolet division of General Motors (GM) that has been produced in seven generations. The first model, a convertible, was designed by Harley Earl and introduced at the GM Motorama in 1953 as a concept show car. At that time, there was no need for keyless entry remote key fob programming instructions, as the keyless entry remote key fob option was not yet available. According to research by Specialty Equipment Market Association and Experian Automotive, as of 2009, there were approximately 750,000 Chevrolet Corvettes of all model years registered in the United States. As new model years are produced, we will continue to provide the keyless entry remote key fob programming instructions and/or programming information for the Chevrolet Corvette ZR1.