Here at Low Rate Automotive Locksmith we are your source for free instructions on how to program your Chevrolet keyless entry remote control and all other kinds of vehicles, both foreign and domestic. Whether you drive a car, a truck, or an SUV we have the information you need to program your remote. Low Rate Locksmith offers detailed step-by-step directions from the manufacturer of your Chevrolet car or truck, detailing how to program the key fob remote control, or programmable key for your vehicle. If you have lost a key, replaced a defective key-less entry remote, or added a new key, we have the instructions that you need to make the remote control work for your car, truck, van, or sport utility vehicle. Please select your Year from the menu below.
Here is the list of Chevrolet Monte Carlo Years and models this supports:
- 1995 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- 1996 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- 1997 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- 1998 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- 1999 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- 2000 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- 2001 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- 2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- 2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- 2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- 2005 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- 2006 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- 2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- 2008 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
1995-1996 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Car Key Fob and Remote Programming Instructions:
Note: Existing keyless remotes will be erased with this procedure.
Existing working remotes will have to reprogrammed also.
1. Locate the programming connector wire located in the RH trunk area.
You may have to pull back right side trunk trim on trunk wall to locate
the single black/white wire.
2. The programming connector wire should have one termial in the plastic
connector on end of black/white wire. Ground the terminal in the connector
to a nearby bolt or trunk latch.
Leave connector wire connected to ground through out procedure.
3. System will now lock and unlock doors automatically to indicate
programming mode has been activated.
4. Press any button on keyless remote. System will respond by locking
and unlocking doors one time to indicate successful programming.
5. Repeat step 4 for to program any additonal keyless remotes including
and existing keyless remotes. Do not remove ground wire between
programming of keyless remotes.
6. Disconnect programming connector wire from ground to exit programming
7. Test keyless remote(s).
1997-1999 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Car Key Fob and Remote Programming Instructions:
1. Locate the Programming Connector leading to the receiver in the trunk (passenger side). It is a
plastic connector with one wire leading up to it. The connector is not plugged into anything. You
may have to pull back the right side trunk trim to access the connector.
2. The programming connector should have one terminal. Ground this terminal to the trunk hatch or
a nearby bolt. The door locks will automatically lock then unlock to indicate initiation of
programming mode. Make sure the programming connector stays grounded throughout the
3. Press and hold the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the transmitter for 12 seconds or until the
door locks will cycle once. Your new remote has been accepted and all existing remote codes have
4. Repeat the previous step for each of the remaining transmitters (including any existing
transmitters). Do not remove ground between programming of transmitters.
5. Remove the jumper wire from the keyless programming connector.
2000-2005 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Car Key Fob and Remote Programming Instructions:
1. Turn the ignition to ACC or ON and the radio to off. Do not crank the engine.
2. Press and hold the DISP button on the radio for at least five seconds until settings is displayed.
3. Press the SEEK up or down arrows until FOB PROG appears on the display.
4. Press the PREV or NEXT button to enter the submenu. The current selection will have an
asterisk next to it. BEGIN will be displayed.
5. Press the DISP button to start programming. When the message PUSH FOB flashes, press and
hold the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the first transmitter at the same time for 15 seconds. A
chime will be heard to verify the transmitter is learned.
6. Repeat Step 5 for each additional transmitter up to four remotes total. You do not need to press
the DISP button again, just press down the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the next transmitter
to be learned to a maximum of four transmitters per vehicle.
The mode you selected is now set. You can either exit the programming mode by following the instructions later in this section or program the next feature available on your vehicle.
EXIT (Exit Feature Customization Mode): This feature allows you to exit the vehicle customization programming.
1. Scroll until EXIT appears on the display.
2. Press the DISP button to exit programming. A chime will he heard to verify the exit.
2006-2008 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Car Key Fob and Remote Programming Instructions:
* Use this Procedure for Vehicles with
Driver Information Center Buttons
This information is in your Owners Manual in the
Drivers Information Center Section.
1. Insert Key and turn to ON position so you can access Driver Information Center
2. Press the vehicle information button until
PRESS TO RELEARN REMOTE KEY displays
3. Press the set/reset button until
REMOTE KEY LEARNING ACTIVE displays
4. Press and hold the lock and unlock buttons on the first keyless remote at the same
time for approximatley 15 seconds. A chime will sound indicating that the remote is
5. To program additional remotes at this time repeat step 3.
This vehicle can have a maximum of eight remotes programmed.
6. To exit programming mode turn key off and remove key.
Use this Procedure for Vehicles without
Drivers Information Center Buttons
To access this display, the vehicle must be in Park (P) with key in the on position (as far
as you can go without cranking engine)
1. Press the trip odometer reset stem until RELEARN REMOTE KEY displays.
2. Press and hold the trip odometer reset stem for three seconds.
The message REMOTE KEY LEARNING ACTIVE will display
3. Press and hold the lock and unlock buttons on the first keyless remote at the same
time for approximately 15 seconds. A chime will sound indicating that the remote is
4. To program additional remotes at this time repeat step 3.
This vehicle can have a maximum of eight remotes programmed.
5. To exit programming mode turn key off and remove key.
If you have any questions or need a professional Locksmith To assist you with your Chevrolet Monte Carlo Key Fab Programming, below is a list of Low Rate Locksmith Locations.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo key fob programming service San Diego ca Chevrolet Monte Carlo key fob programming service fair oaks ca
Chevrolet Monte Carlo key fob programming service Stockton ca Chevrolet Monte Carlo key fob programming service Roseville ca
Chevrolet Monte Carlo key fob programming service Elk Grove ca Chevrolet Monte Carlo key fob programming service Rocklin ca
Chevrolet Monte Carlo key fob programming service Sacramento ca Chevrolet Monte Carlo key fob programming service Lincoln ca
Chevrolet Monte Carlo key fob programming service Carmichael ca Chevrolet Monte Carlo key fob programming service Folsom ca
Chevrolet Monte Carlo key fob programming service Citrus Heights ca Chevrolet Monte Carlo key fob programming service San Francisco ca
[uuuuuuu”10″ grid_id=”vc_gid:1525540957370-da02a6ef-5e3a-0″ taxonomies=”4224″]