Here at Low Rate Locksmith we are your source for free instructions on how to program your Mazda, keyless entry remote control and all other kinds of vehicles, both foreign and domestic. Whether you drive a car, a truck, or an SUV we have the information you need to program your remote. Low Rate Locksmith offers detailed step-by-step directions from the manufacturer of your Mazda car or truck, detailing how to program the key fob remote control, or programmable key for your vehicle. If you have lost a key, replaced a defective key-less entry remote, or added a new key, we have the instructions that you need to make the remote control work for your car, truck, van, or sport utility vehicle. Please select your Year from the menu below.
Here is the list of Mazda 3 Years and models this supports:
- 2004 Mazda 3
- 2005 Mazda 3
- 2006 Mazda 3
- 2007 Mazda 3
- 2008 Mazda 3
- 2009 Mazda 3
2004-2008 Mazda 3 Car Key Fob and Remote Programming Instructions:
1. Close all doors, open drivers door, key out of ignition.
2. Lock and Unlock the drivers door using the power lock switch on door panel.
3. Insert key into the ignition.
4. Turn key to the ON and OFF position 3 times in 10 seconds. Leave key in ignition.
5. Close and open drivers door 3 times ending with door in the open position.
6. Door locks should respond by locking and unlocking.
7. Press any button on remote 2 times. Doors should then lock and unlock.
8. If programming a second remote press any button on it 2 times and door
locks should lock and unlock.
9. Remove key from ignition and locks should lock and unlock again.
10. Test Remotes
2009 Mazda 3 Car Key Fob and Remote Programming Instructions:
1. Remove key from ignition
2. Close all doors.
3. Open drivers door.
4. Perform following steps within 24 seconds.
A. Turn ignition switch ON and back to LOCK position three times
B. Close and open drivers door three times
C. Door locks should lock and unlock automatically, if they do not wait
40 seconds and repeat procedure starting at step 1.
5. Press UNLOCK button of each keyless remote to be programmed twice,
door locks should lock and unlock after each remote is programmed.
If door locks do not lock and unlock proceed as follows.
A. Close and open drivers door once, door should lock and unlock twice.
If door locks do not lock and unlock, start procedure over with step 3.
6. Exit vehicle and test remote(s)