Honda Accord Key Replacement Service | Low Rate Locksmith
Call Low Rate Locksmith now for help
Honda Accord Key Replacement
Low Rate Locksmith can replace Honda Accord keys from 1990 to 2019 Call us now We are open 24/7
Honda Accord Replacement car keys – Basics:
Low Rate Locksmith Automotive Service is a local locksmith service provider nationwide. We have been making Honda Accord keys and fixing it’s ignitions for over 8 years. If you lost Honda Accord keys, or the key does not turn in the ignition, or looking to make a spare key or nay other issue you might face with your Honda Accord Keys you can depend on Low Rate Locksmith to come to the rescue.
Here you find answered to all of your Honda Accord key replacement questions. Did you lose your Honda accord key? Did you your Hand key broke in half and you don’t know what to do? How to call? or you don’t know who can make a Honda Accord replacement key?
Well… rest assure, here we will answer all of you questions. Let’s start.
s a series of automobiles manufactured by Honda since 1976, best known for its four-door sedan variant, which has been one of the best-selling cars in the United States since 1989. The Accord nameplate has been applied to a variety of vehicles worldwide, including coupes, wagons, hatchbacks and a crossover.
I Lost my Honda Accord car keys, And I have no spare key and need a key replacement. How and where can I get a replacement key?
Here are your Options:
1. First, The simpler way is to locate a automobile locksmith in your area and give them call. Make sure they offer mobile service.
2. Second, get in touch with the dealer see how it is first then you will need to tow the car to them. More expensive and time consuming option.
3. Third, you always can buy a key online and ask a locksmith to cut and program it.
What information should I have when calling an auto Honda Accord locksmith or the dealer?
- Make, Year and Model of your car for example 2001 Honda Accord.
- Make Sure you have the Vin number handy. Locksmiths use the Vin to extract the key code for the cuts for your key
- Ask the Locksmith if the car has to be present in order for the key to be made.
- You have to have proof of ownership. You can use your car registration and your ID as no one is allowed to make a key for anyone but the owner of the car.
How much does it cost for Honda Accord key replacement?
A: That depends on the year of your car. To replace a Honda Accord key usually, ranges between $90-$400.
However, that price may vary depends on the availability of code, type of key (chip, intelligent fob, “push to start”, remote), your location, time of day and
more. Click here to see this model type of key you had for a more accurate information.
Can you get a key made for a Honda Accord with the VIN number?
Yes. Low Rate Locksmith can.
Locate the Vin number on the car and call a local locksmith.
How can I get a replacement key for my Honda Accord?
Here are your Options:
- First, The simpler way is to locate a automobile locksmith in your area that makes Honda Accord keys and give them call. Make sure they offer mobile service.
- Second, get in touch with the Honda dealer see how it is first then you will need to tow the car to them. More expensive and time consuming option.
- Third, you always can buy a key online and ask a locksmith to cut and program it.
How much does it cost for a locksmith to replace a Honda Accord Key?
Evening, weekend or holiday services can go up to $150 to $250. Locksmiths might charge $80 to $120 to copy a key.
What happens if you lose your Honda Accord car keys and don’t have a spare?
An automotive locksmith can provide you with a replacement and reprogram the new key to match your vehicle. The old key programming will be erased which make your lost key useless, in case it has been stolen, it won’t work on your car.
Can a locksmith make a car key without the original? And how much does it cost?
An experienced locksmith will be able to make a replacement key for you even if you do not have the original. When you contact a locksmith, you will need to supply some information to the company before your key can be replaced.
If you lose the key and fob, you can expect a dealer replacement and programming to cost $200 or more, depending on the vehicle and the key’s design. A Honda Accord dealer quoted $374 for a new key, fob, and programming.
Who can program transponder keys for my Honda Accord?
A transponder key is essentially a key with a code transmitter embedded that sends a unique alpha-numeric code to your ignition. When received, the transponder in the ignition tells the car that it is okay to start. Programming or reprogramming a transponder key depends on the make and model of your vehicle.