Top Skydiving Spots at Sacramento CA
Top Skydiving Spots at Sacramento CA
The skydiving adventures in Sacramento are concentrated around the areas of Yolo Country, Lincoln regional airport, Byron airport, Hollister airport and the Aviation way. You can also find good diving spots near marina Airport. But all these places are at a distance of more than 10 miles from the central Sacramento region. They offer training programs, top class diving equipment and gears, highly maintained aircrafts and best of safety training and equipment. If you are amateur or inexperienced in diving you need to consult the experts here and take a guided skydiving program.
Yolo Country Airport
This is located at a distance of 15 miles towards the western side of Sacramento. The trainers offer you short term programs for
- Sky dance: – The jump from over 18,000 feet is rated as one of the greatest adventure sports events ever. You will experience freefall for over 90 seconds before taking up the safety protection of the parachute. For this you need to undergo training in the heights between 9,000 and 13,000 feet. You can find many experienced divers who have knowledge of safety measures.
- Tandem diving: – This is one of the safest ways in which you can experience skydiving. The harness attached to the trainer ensures absolute protection at the beginning levels. The trainer will be able to teach you all the practical procedures involved in exiting the aircraft, jumping, using the safety gadgets and most important, enjoying the dive without fear.
- Indoor Skydiving: – This is said to be the first lessons in your skydiving adventure. The trainers create an artificial air flow through wind tunnels. In combination with the return air towers this gives you the most practical experience you can have. At the end of the training session you will be physically and mentally conditioned to face the practical experience of skydiving.
Lincoln Regional Airport
The Lincoln regional airport is located at a distance of 30 miles towards the north east side. The options you have here are tandem and solo.
- Tandem Skydive: – You can get to meet some of the most experienced professional divers here. You can opt for short term training or extended coaching depending on your duration of stay. The trainer can guide you right from the moment of getting into the flight till the moment you land safely in the designated zone. Experts certified from United States Parachute Association (USPA). They have experience in freefall skydiving, static line diving and tandem jumping.
- Solo Diving: – You will be accompanied by your instructor as you exit the flight and go through the initial freefall for the first 45 to 60 seconds. You don’t need to worry about your safety within this zone as the trainer has a firm grip on your harness. Once you reach a height of 5,000 feet you will be given the freedom to go on your own and open the safety parachute. This is said to be one of the most adventurous and safest experiences of skydiving you can have.
The Byron airport is located at a distance of 70 miles from Sacramento towards the south. The drop zone for tandem skydiving is said to be very safe for divers.
- Tandem Skydiving: – Tandem skydiving is said to be one of the specialties of Byron airport zone. Here you can find some of the friendliest trainers who understand your pace of learning. If you specify the time schedule in advance, they will be able to fine tune their training methods accordingly. All the safety and protection measures are approved by the USPA.
- Team Skydiving: – Nothing thrills you compared to the spirit of team skydiving. If you are a group of enthusiasts, the trainers here can teach you about the various techniques of skydiving in group. You will learn the art of cooperation with the team members in formation of wonderful shapes in the sky. You will also learn to take care of self safety and group safety measures.
Hollister airport is located at a distance of 150 miles from Sacramento towards the southern direction. Here you can experience some of the most memorable moments of tandem and solo skydiving. If you are experienced diver, you can volunteer to help others in the training programs. If you are a fresher you need to undergo practical coaching as per the requirements of the training institute.
- Tandem Skydiving: – Experience the thrill of skydiving with the protection offered by the most experienced divers you can find in the region. They have been certified by the USPA in safety, tandem skydiving techniques,
- Solo Skydiving: – Extensive training is provided by the experienced divers with respect to safety and diving techniques. You need to get the right information about the basic safety features, conditions and other terms before taking up the program.
Aviation way is located at a distance of 160 miles from Sacramento in the south direction. The most important program of diving here is the tandem skydiving. Experienced trainers teach you all the basic skills and techniques required to jump from heights above 15,000 feet.
The Experience of Skydiving
15 phone Number must have if you live in Sacramento caSacramento