Here at Low Rate Automotive Locksmith we are your source for free instructions on how to program your Chevrolet keyless entry remote controland all other kinds of vehicles, both foreign and domestic. Whether you drive a car, a truck, or an SUV we have the information you need to program your remote. Low Rate Locksmith offers detailed step-by-step directions from the manufacturer of your Chevrolet car or truck, detailing how to program the key fob remote control, or programmable key for your vehicle. If you have lost a key, replaced a defective key-less entry remote, or added a new key, we have the instructions that you need to make the remote control work for your car, truck, van, or sport utility vehicle. Please select your Year from the menu below.
Here is the list of Chevrolet Corvette Years and models this supports:
- 1993 Chevrolet Corvette
- 1994 Chevrolet Corvette
- 1995 Chevrolet Corvette
- 1996 Chevrolet Corvette
- 1997 Chevrolet Corvette
- 1998 Chevrolet Corvette
- 1999 Chevrolet Corvette
- 2000 Chevrolet Corvette
- 2001 Chevrolet Corvette
- 2002 Chevrolet Corvette
- 2003 Chevrolet Corvette
- 2004 Chevrolet Corvette
- 2005 Chevrolet Corvette
- 2006 Chevrolet Corvette
- 2007 Chevrolet Corvette
- 2008 Chevrolet Corvette
- 2009 Chevrolet Corvette
1993-1996 Chevrolet Corvette Car Key Fob and Remote Programming Instructions:
1. Move all Keyless Remotes out of range of vehicle. (10 to 15 feet)
2. Turn ignition key to the ON position.
3. Push the TRIP/ODO button on the DIC (Driver Info Center) twice.
4. Within 5 seconds, push & hold the FUEL INFO button on the DIC until
the PKE light comes on and stays on.
5. Turn the ignition to the OFF position, but leave the key in the ignition.
The PKE light will begin flashing.
6. Bring one Keyless Remote into range. The PKE light will stop flashing
and stay on to show the code is stored. Move the Keyless Remote out
of range. The PKE light will begin flashing indicating the system is ready
for the next Keyless Remote.
7. If more than one Keyless Remote is being programmed, move the first
Keyless Remote out of range and repeat step 6 for any additional Keyless
Remotes. Up to three Keyless Remotes can be programmed.
8. To turn off the programming mode, simply remove the key from the ignition
or turn the ignition switch on.
9. The programming mode will shut off after two minutes if.
A) You have not programmed any Keyless Remotes.
B) Removed the key from the ignition.
C) After three Keyless Remotes have been programmed.
1997-2004 Chevrolet Corvette Car Key Fob and Remote Programming Instructions:
1. Turn ignition on.
2. Turn radio off.
3. Press Driver Information Center(DIC) RESET button.
4. Press OPTIONS button on DIC until display is blank.
5. Press and hold RESET button for 3 seconds.
6. Press OPTIONS button until FOB TRAINING is displayed.
7. Press RESET button to begin programming sequence.
8. Simultaneously press and hold LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on first remote for 13
seconds. Message will appear when remote is programmed. Repeat this step for
9. Turn igntion off and remove keys from ignition.
10. Test remotes.
2005-2009 Chevrolet Corvette Car Key Fob and Remote Programming Instructions:
IMPORTANT: This procedure is not available when the maximum number of 4 fobs
have been programmed. If 4 key fobs are programmed to this RCDLR and this method
is attempted, the driver information center (DIC) will display, MAX FOBS LEARNED
and the programming procedure will exit.
This procedure will add key fobs. Fobs will be numbered in sequence based on when
they are programmed; if 2 fobs are currently programmed to the RCDLR, a fob programmed
using this method will be numbered as Fob 3. This procedure requires that you have a
known good key fob, a replacement key fob, and the vehicle’s mechanical key.
1. The vehicle must be off.
2. Open rear compartment
3. Place a known key fob within the interior of the vehicle.
4. At the rear of the vehicle, insert the vehicle key into the rear compartment lock cylinder,
located above the license plate and cycle the key 5 times within 5 seconds.
5. The DIC will display: READY FOR FOB X (X = fob 2, 3, or 4).
6. Place the replacement key fob in the glove box fob pocket with the buttons facing right.
7. A beep will occur and the DIC will display: READY FOR FOB X (X = fob 3 or 4) or
MAX FOBS LEARNED.
8. If programming additional key fobs, repeat steps 5 and 6, or press the OFF/ACC portion
of the ignition switch to exit programming mode.
9. Operate the active portion of each key fob in order to verify correct system operation.
The Chevrolet Corvette is a sports car by the Chevrolet division of General Motors (GM) that has been produced in seven generations. The first model, a convertible, was designed by Harley Earl and introduced at the GM Motorama in 1953 as a concept show car. At that time, there was no need for keyless entry remote key fob programming instructions, as the keyless entry remote key fob option was not yet available. According to research by Specialty Equipment Market Association and Experian Automotive, as of 2009, there were approximately 750,000 Chevrolet Corvettes of all model years registered in the United States. As new model years are produced, we will continue to provide the keyless entry remote key fob programming instructions and/or programming information for the Chevrolet Corvette.