Here at Low Rate Automotive Locksmith we are your source for free instructions on how to program your Chevrolet keyless entry remote control and all other kinds of vehicles, both foreign and domestic. Whether you drive a car, a truck, or an SUV we have the information you need to program your remote. Low Rate Locksmith offers detailed step-by-step directions from the manufacturer of your Chevrolet car or truck, detailing how to program the key fob remote control, or programmable key for your vehicle. If you have lost a key, replaced a defective key-less entry remote, or added a new key, we have the instructions that you need to make the remote control work for your car, truck, van, or sport utility vehicle. Please select your Year from the menu below.
Here is the list of Chevrolet TrailBlazer Years and models this supports:
- 2002 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
- 2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
- 2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
- 2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
- 2006 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
- 2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
- 2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
- 2009 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
2002-2009 Chevrolet TrailBlazer Car Key Fob and Remote Programming Instructions:
1. Close all doors
2. Insert key into ignition
3. Hold down the power UNLOCK button on the driver’s door panel, continue to hold down
until instructed to release in step 9.
4. Perform steps 5 through 8 in a fairly rapid succession.
5. Turn the ignition to the ON position (as far as you can go without starting the engine.)
6. Turn the ignition to the OFF position.
7. Turn the ignition to the ON position (as far as you can go without starting the engine.)
8. Turn the ignition to the OFF position.
9. Release the power UNLOCK button on the door panel. The vehicle should respond by
door locks locking and unlocking automatically. (If locks do not cycle after you let go,
not before you let go of the unlock button, then the vehicle has not entered programming
mode and you must start procedure over. Remove key from ignition, open drivers door
and return to step 1 ). If the locks do cycle automatically then proceed to step 10.
10. Hold down the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the remote until the doors lock and
unlock. This may take up to 30 seconds.
11. Repeat step 10 NOW for each additional remote. (Including any existing remotes).
12. Turn the ignition to the ON position to exit the programming mode.
13. Test remote(s).