Here at Low Rate Automotive Locksmith we are your source for free instructions on how to program your Ford keyless entry remote control and all other kinds of vehicles, both foreign and domestic. Whether you drive a car, a truck, or an SUV we have the information you need to program your remote. Low Rate Locksmith offers detailed step-by-step directions from the manufacturer of your Ford car or truck, detailing how to program the key fob remote control, or programmable key for your vehicle. If you have lost a key, replaced a defective key-less entry remote, or added a new key, we have the instructions that you need to make the remote control work for your car, truck, van, or sport utility vehicle. Please select your Year from the menu below.
Here is the list of Ford Focus Years and models this supports:
- 2000 Ford Focus
- 2001 Ford Focus
- 2002 Ford Focus
- 2003 Ford Focus
- 2004 Ford Focus
- 2005 Ford Focus
- 2006 Ford Focus
- 2007 Ford Focus
- 2008 Ford Focus
- 2009 Ford Focus
2000-2006 Ford Focus Car Key Fob and Remote Programming Instructions:
1. Turn the ignition from OFF to RUN 4 times within 6 seconds.
2. Turn the ignition OFF. The system will chime to confirm programming mode.
3. Within 20 seconds, press any button on first keyless remote.
The system will chime once to confirm programming.
4. Within 20 seconds, press any button on second keyless remote.
System will chime once to confirm programming.
5. Turn ignition to RUN to exit programming mode.
2007 Ford Focus Car Key Fob and Remote Programming Instructions:
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
- Fasten seat belts and close all doors.
- Turn ignition from OFF to RUN 4 times within 6 seconds, with the 4th time ending in RUN. (Off is the position where you can remove your key, RUN is the position just shy of starting your car.)
- Turn ignition to OFF. Acoustic signal will sound to confirm programming mode.
- Within 10 seconds, press and hold any button on the first keyless remote. Wait for acoustic sound and warning lamp to flash (confirming programming) then release button on remote. Wait 2 seconds but within 10 seconds Repeat step 4. for all other remotes. If you only have one remote then continue to step 5.
- Turn ignition to RUN or wait 10 seconds to end programming mode.
2008-2009 Ford Focus Car Key Fob and Remote Programming Instructions:
1. Turn ignition from OFF to RUN 8 times within 10 seconds, with the 8th time ending in
RUN. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming mode.
2. Within 20 seconds press any button on first keyless remote. Door locks will cycle
to confirm programming.
3. Within 20 seconds, press any button on second keyless remote. Door locks will
cycle again to confirm programming.
4. Turn ignition to OFF. Locks will again cycle to indicate end of programming mode.
If you have any questions or need a professional Locksmith To assist you with your Ford Focus Key Fab Programming, below is a list of Low Rate Locksmith Locations.
Ford Focus key fob programming service San Diego ca Ford Focus key fob programming service fair oaks ca
Ford Focus key fob programming service Stockton ca Ford Focus key fob programming service Roseville ca
Ford Focus key fob programming service Elk Grove ca Ford Focus key fob programming service Rocklin ca
Ford Focus key fob programming service Sacramento ca Ford Focus key fob programming service Lincoln ca
Ford Focus key fob programming service Carmichael ca Ford Focus key fob programming service Folsom ca
Ford Focus key fob programming service Citrus Heights ca Ford Focus key fob programming service San Francisco ca
[uuuuuuu”10″ grid_id=”vc_gid:1526451324669-868be578-d8c0-8″ taxonomies=”4224″]
Hello, welcome to CarandTruckRemotes.com YouTube video channel
This video will show you how to program a remote for most Ford vehicles.
We’re using a Ford Mustang; however, this procedure can be used for many vehicles…
Like: Ford Expedition, Ford Explorer, Most ’98 really, Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles.
Most dealers will tell you that you have to go to the dealer and pay them Fifty bucks or more to get it done, well that’s not true.
Here’s how you do that:
Grab your ignition key, new remote doesn’t work, and you have to put the key into ignition in OFF position and turn it fast from OFF to RUN…
So, 1, 2, 3… and the 8th time you stop in the run position.
The vehicle will lock and unlock automatically, you press the button on the remote and you’re done.
Alright, let’s see if it works… (*click *click) It worked! Now you press the button (*click *click).
Now let’s see if it works. (*click *click *click).
Ok, it works. You don’t have to go to a dealer.
Thank you very much. Please watch our other videos on YouTube. Thank you.