Here at Low Rate Automotive Locksmith we are your source for free instructions on how to program your Infiniti keyless entry remote control and all other kinds of vehicles, both foreign and domestic. Whether you drive a car, a truck, or an SUV we have the information you need to program your remote. Low Rate Infiniti Locksmith offers detailed step-by-step directions from the manufacturer of your Infiniti car or truck, detailing how to program the key fob remote control, or programmable key for your vehicle. If you have lost a key, replaced a defective key-less entry remote, or added a new key, we have the instructions that you need to make the remote control work for your car, truck, van, or sport utility vehicle. Please select your Year from the menu below.
Here is the list of Infiniti Q45 Years and models this supports:
- 1997 Infiniti Q45
- 1998 Infiniti Q45
- 1999 Infiniti Q45
- 2000 Infiniti Q45
- 2001 Infiniti Q45
- 2002 Infiniti Q45
- 2003 Infiniti Q45
- 2004 Infiniti Q45
- 2005 Infiniti Q45
1997-2005 Infiniti Q45 Car Fob and Remote Programming Instructions:
1. Close and lock all doors with the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch.
2. Insert key into ignition and remove it from the ignition key cylinder at least six times within 10 seconds. Your Hazard
Lamps will flash if you have performed this step successfully. NOTE: Withdraw key completely from ignition cylinder
each time. If this procedure is performed too fast, system will not enter programming mode.
3. Insert key into the ignition cylinder and turn to the ACC position.
4. Within 5 seconds, push ANY button on the remote transmitter. Your Hazard Lamps should flash. NOTE: Do not press
the button more than one time in the above step. If the button is pressed more than one time, the programming
procedure will not be successful.
5. If there are any remaining transmitters (including the old ones), unlock then lock all doors using the driver’s side
power lock/unlock switch and within 5 seconds, push ANY button on the next remote. Your Hazard Lamps should
flash. Repeat this step for each transmitter (including any existing transmitters).
6. Turn the key to the OFF position, remove keys from the ignition, unlock doors using the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch and open the driver side door.
If you have any questions or need a professional Locksmith To assist you with your Infiniti Q45 Key Fab Programming, below is a list of Low Rate Locksmith Locations.
The Infiniti Q45 was a full-size luxury car sold by Nissan’s Infiniti marque from 1989 until 2006. It is a rear wheel drive, four-door sedan powered by a V8 engine. Early generations were based on the automaker’s Japanese-market flagship sedan, the Nissan President, while models produced after 1997 were based on the slightly smaller Nissan Cima. Exports of the Q45 ceased after 2006, but the Cima continued to be sold in Japan until August 2010, when production of both the Cima and President ended.