Here at Low Rate Automotive Locksmith we are your source for free instructions on how to program your KIA keyless entry remote control and all other kinds of vehicles, both foreign and domestic. Whether you drive a car, a truck, or an SUV we have the information you need to program your remote. Low Rate Locksmith offers detailed step-by-step directions from the manufacturer of your KIA car or truck, detailing how to program the key fob remote control, or programmable key for your vehicle. If you have lost a key, replaced a defective key-less entry remote, or added a new key, we have the instructions that you need to make the remote control work for your car, truck, van, or sport utility vehicle. Please select your Year from the menu below.
Here is the list of KIA Sedona Years and models this supports:
- 2002 KIA Sedona
- 2003 KIA Sedona
- 2004 KIA Sedona
- 2005 KIA Sedona
- 2006 KIA Sedona
- 2007 KIA Sedona
- 2008 KIA Sedona
- 2009 KIA Sedona
- 2010 KIA Sedona
2002-2005 Kia Sedona Car Key Fob and Remote Programming Instructions:
This is the layout of jumper pins.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
ONLY TWO REMOTES CAN BE PROGRAMMED TO THIS VEHICLE.
1. Open Hood and locate diagnostic connector near battery
2. Jump pin 5 to pin 17 with a suitable jumper wire.
3. Turn ignition to the ON position. ( DO NOT START)
4. Press LOCK button of first remote two times.
5. Press LOCK button on second remote two times. (if applicable).
5. Turn ignition OFF and remove key.
6. Disconnect jumper from diagnostic connector.
7. Check for lock and unlock operation. Horn will sound when locking.
2006-2010 Kia Sedona Fob and Remote Programming Instructions:
There is no onboard programming procedure for Kia Sedona 2006-2010. This vehicle requires special equipment be connected to the vehicle to program the keyless remote. Please contact your dealer or local automotive locksmith.