Most BMW models manufactured after 1998 comes with industry-finest, high-security keys. Getting a new set of keys used to be pretty easy since a number of locksmiths had the tools and resources to the keys, while you waited. But modern BMW keys have more sophisticated security features to keep your car safe, and that makes it easy to access your car and hit the road.
While BMW key features such the push to start, Comfort Access feature and computer chip technology greatly increase the security for your vehicle, they require more advanced techniques and technologies to replace, which most locksmiths don’t have. What happens then when you’ve lost your BMW key? Can you find a reliable BMW key replacement service?
Well, don’t fret! We have a team of highly-qualified technicians that work around the clock to ensure that you get back the access to your vehicle in the shortest time possible. We provide you with a new BMW key in well under an hour. We have some of the most advanced equipment that makes the key replacement such bliss to both the technicians and the customer. Often, we have had clients who have reached out to their dealers for BMW key replacement services only for them to get disappointed and frustrated. Why? Because the process is sluggish, long-winded and often overly expensive. We provide our services at the spot while you wait and at a fraction of the cost of your dealer.
What You Need To Know About BMW Keys
• As earlier mentioned, all BMW vehicles made after 1995 comes with an immobilizer unit that ensures that the car cannot start unless the key with the correctly programmed transponder chip is used.
• The transponder chip offers more enhanced security that prevents pesky car break-ins or car theft using copies of your key.
• Often, BMW keys have known manufacturer nuances since the transponder chip is programmed in the key fob. Only highly experienced BMW key specialists can get them fixed.
• Requesting a BMW car key from your dealer is not only expensive but also ends up eating up so much of your time as you arrange to avail the car documents and often requiring you to tow your car to the dealership. When you call us or visit our workshop for BMW key replacement service, we ensure that you get your new key in the most hassle-free way. No need for towing or waiting for days to have your keys.
Which BMW Models’ Car Keys Do We Repair?
Some of the BMW car models that we do key replacement include:
• BMW 2 Series
• BMW 3 Series: This is a popular saloon car for families and business use.
• BMW 4 Series
• BMW 5 Series: This is one of the most popular luxury and executive BMWs.
• BMW 7 Series: An exclusive BMW model ever produced.
• BMW 8 Series: The 8-series spy-car’ is one of a kind flagship of the brand.
• BMW Z3 Series: This is the first BMW roadster to have been mass-produced. It has excellent fuel efficiency and impressive top speeds.
• BMW Z4 SERIES: The Z4 series is a rear-wheeled sports car with fantastic driving experience.
• BMW X3 SERIES: This is a compact crossover SUV that is popular in the luxury 4 wheel drive league.
• BMW X6 SERIES: A popular addition to the mid-size BMW car market.
Our BMW key replacement services
We understand the need to keep up with the evolving BMWs technologies. We have, therefore, invested massively in expertise, machinery, and technology to produce any BMW key. We are here to assist you with:
• Lost or Broken BMW Car Key Replacement
If your vehicle’s key is broken or lost, we can cut and program a brand new set in minutes, while you wait. With our mobile services, we ensure that you get the BMW key replacement services wherever and whenever you need them, allowing you to get back on the road in no time
• BMW Car Key Duplication
Have you lost one of your BMW car keys and are looking for a spare? Or perhaps you’ve bought a second hand BMW which came with a single key? If so, we can duplicate your key quickly for the utmost peace of mind. Give us a call today to have your car key duplicated.
• BMW Car Key Programming
For BMWs made after 1995, their keys are equipped with transponder chips that can often get de-synchronized. To get them working again, you’ll need a reliable locksmith with expert, diagnostic equipment. We have a workshop and a highly-equipped mobile unit that can reprogram your car keys, right where you are.
• BMW Car Lock Repair/Ignition Barrel Repair
Are you having challenges looking your door or you’re having ignition barrel problems which need fixing? Well, don’t fret because our technicians have the expertise and tools to repair your car locks and ignition barrel effectively at half the cost of most garages.
• BMW Car Key Repair
Snapped, cracked, scratched or chipped keys can be such an eye-sore. Getting a repair is often a more viable option instead of getting a whole new set, and we can help. Call us today to have one of our technicians to repair them onsite.
BMW 1 SERIES Key Replacement
BMW 2 SERIES Key Replacement
BMW 3 SERIES Key Replacement
BMW 4 SERIES Key Replacement
BMW 5 SERIES Key Replacement
BMW Z3 Key Replacement
BMW 6 SERIES Key Replacement
BMW 7 SERIES Key Replacement
BMW 8 SERIES Key Replacement
BMW M3 Key Replacement
BMW M5 Key Replacement
BMW X6 Key Replacement
BMW M6 Key Replacement
BMW X1 Key Replacement
BMW X3 Key Replacement
BMW X4 Key Replacement
BMW X5 Key Replacement
BMW Z4 Key Replacement
I lost the keys to my BMW, What to do if I lost the keys to my BMW?
Losing your car keys can be really frustrating especially if it’s a BMW. here is a list of things to do:
- Make sure the car is in a safe place. If the car is not in a secure place, tow it somewhere safe.
- Make sure you take all the valuable items from the car.
- If you have a spare, ask someone to bring to you or go get it.
- Once that is secured, start looking for a way to replace it.
What are my options to replace your lost or broken BMW keys?
When it comes to replacing your BMW keys, the issues rises because in general German car keys are harder to replicate and replace due the security features that BMW put into it. Here are your options:
- Get a replacement through local BMW dealer
- Call a BMW Locksmith to make your replacement.
How easy is it to get a replacement through BMW dealer?
Getting a replacement key for a BMW through the dealer is not easy at all. You have to tow the car to the dealership. Then the dealership will order the key and it takes 3-5 days for them to get it. So really ordering the key through them is not a feasible option if you can’t or do not want to wait.
How easy is it to get a replacement through a BMW Locksmith?
Get a key replacement through an automotive locksmith is really easy and smooth if, and this is a big if, the locksmith has the knowledge with BMW keys. Not all locksmiths can work and provide key replacement for BMW key replacement due to the fact that BMW has way more security layers around it’s keys. However, it’s not impossible to make. Low Rate Locksmith can make all BMW years and models keys.
How much does it cost to replace My lost/broker BMW key?
$449-$899 Depending on the year and model and type of key.
I ordered a spare BMW key online and I was wondering if you guys are able to program it to my car?
Yes we can. However, it has to be a matching key for your car. We do offer BMW key programming service to all year and models. Something worth mentioning is that we do not offer any type of warranty on the keys that were not provided by us
Does Low Rate Locksmith BMW key replacement service in Sacramento CA?
Yes We do! Our Locksmith BMW key Replacement Sacramento
Low Rate Locksmith Sacramento
1200 Fulton Ave #323, Sacramento Ca 95825
916 572 5325