Here at Low Rate Automotive Locksmith we are your source for free instructions on how to program your Ford keyless entry remote control and all other kinds of vehicles, both foreign and domestic. Whether you drive a car, a truck, or an SUV we have the information you need to program your remote. Low Rate Locksmith offers detailed step-by-step directions from the manufacturer of your Ford car or truck, detailing how to program the key fob remote control, or programmable key for your vehicle. If you have lost a key, replaced a defective key-less entry remote, or added a new key, we have the instructions that you need to make the remote control work for your car, truck, van, or sport utility vehicle. Please select your Year from the menu below.
1993-1997 Ford Thunderbird Car Key Fob and Remote Programming Instructions:
1. Turn ignition to RUN or ACC.
2. Momentarily jump pins in programming connector located in LR quarter panel area (Connector will not be plugged
into anything, it will have two pins inside it, if you have to unplug it you have the WRONG one. Not all vehicles
are set up from factory for keyless remotes) All doors will lock then unlock to confirm programming mode.
3. Press any button on first keyless remote. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming.
4. If programming a second keyless remote, press any button on second keyless remote.
Door locks will cycle to confirm programming.
5. Turn ignition to OFF. Locks will again cycle to indicate end of programming mode.
2002-2005 Ford Thunderbird Car Key Fob and Remote Programming Instructions:
1.Turn ignition from OFF to RUN 8 times within 10 seconds, with the 8th time ending in
RUN. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming mode.
2. Within 20 seconds press any button on first keyless remote. Door locks will cycle
to confirm programming.
3. Within 20 seconds, press any button on second keyless remote. Door locks will
cycle again to confirm programming.
4. Turn ignition to OFF. Locks will again cycle to indicate end of programming mode
If you have any questions or need a professional Ford Locksmith To assist you with your Ford Thunderbird Key Fab Programming, below is a list of Low Rate Locksmith Locations.
The Ford Thunderbird (“T-Bird”), was an automobile manufactured by the Ford Motor Company in the United States. The Ford Thunder bird was first introduced in 1955. At that time, there was no need for keyless entry remote fob smart key programming instructions, as the keyless entry remote fob smart key option was not yet available. Ford Thunderbird production ceased at the end of 1997. In 2002 production of the Ford Thunderbird started again, a revived 2-seat model was launched, which was available through the end of the 2005 model year.