Here at Low Rate Automotive Locksmith we are your source for free instructions on how to program your Fordkeyless entry remote control and all other kinds of vehicles, both foreign and domestic. Whether you drive a car, a truck, or an SUV we have the information you need to program your remote. Low Rate Locksmith offers detailed step-by-step directions from the manufacturer of your Ford car or truck, detailing how to program the key fob remote control, or programmable key for your vehicle. If you have lost a key, replaced a defective key-less entry remote, or added a new key, we have the instructions that you need to make the remote control work for your car, truck, van, or sport utility vehicle. Please select your Year from the menu below.
2001-2007 Ford Escape Fob and Remote Programming Instructions:
1. Turn ignition from OFF to RUN 8 times within 10 seconds, with the 8th time ending in RUN. Door
locks will cycle to confirm programming mode.
2. Within 20 seconds press any button on first keyless remote. Door locks will cycle to confirm
3. Within 20 seconds, press any button on second keyless remote. Door locks will cycle again to
4. Turn ignition to OFF. Locks will again cycle to indicate end of programming mode.
2008-2010 Ford Escape Fob and Remote Programming Instructions:
1. Turn ignition from Off to Run 8 times ending in Run ( Do not start the car, run position is just before the vehicle will start Off is turned all the way back when the key can be removed from the ignition ). Must be performed within 10 seconds. Locks will cycle signaling entering into programming mode. Keep foot off brake pedal.
2. Press any button on the remote being programmed, locks cycle confirming programming. Repeat this step for any addition remotes.
3. Turn key to off, locks will cycle to end programming mode.
2011-2012 Ford Escape Fob and Remote Programming Instructions:
1.Close all doors, then open drivers door and press the Unlock button on driver’s door while it is open, insert key into ignition.
2.Turn ignition from OFF to RUN 8 times within 8 seconds, with the 8th time ending in RUN. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming mode. (if the door locks do not cycle, then it was done incorrectly. You must start over by removing key and beginning from step 1)
(Off is the position where you can remove your key, RUN is the position just shy of starting your car.)
3.Within 10 seconds press any button on the first keyless remote to be programmed. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming. If you only have one remote then skip to step 5.
4.Within 10 seconds, press any button on the second keyless remote. Door locks will cycle again to confirm programming. Repeat step 4. for all other remotes.
5.Turn ignition to OFF. Locks will again cycle to indicate end of programming mode.
*If this does not work try the procedure with the door closed.
1. Fasten seatbelt and close all doors
2. Turn the ignition from OFF to RUN 4 times within 3 seconds.
3. Turn the ignition OFF. The system will chime to confirm programming mode.
4. Within 10 seconds, press and hold any button on first keyless remote. The system will chime once to confirm programming.
5. Within 10 seconds, press and hold any button on second keyless remote. System will chime once to confirm programming.
6. Turn ignition to RUN to exit programming mode.
Please note: All steps should be performed in fairly rapid succession. If you never get the initial chime or door lock cycle, that means the vehicle has never entered programming mode. You should remove key from ignition, open and close the door and start over.
2013-2016 Ford Escape Fob and Remote Programming Instructions:
You must have two previously programmed intelligent access keys inside the vehicle and the new unprogrammed intelligent access keys readily accessible. If two previously programmed keys are not available, you must take your vehicle to your authorized dealer to have the spare key(s) programmed.
Ensure that the vehicle is off before beginning this procedure. Ensure that all doors are closed before beginning this procedure and that all doors remain closed throughout the procedure. Perform this procedure exactly as described below, and perform all steps within 30 seconds of starting the sequence. If any steps are performed out of sequence, stop and wait for at least one minute before starting again.
1. Place the new unprogrammed intelligent access key in the pocket inside of the center console.
2. Press the driver or passenger power door unlock control three times.
3. Press and release the brake pedal one time.
4. Press the driver or passenger power door lock control three times.
5. Press and release the brake pedal one time. The indicator on the Start/Stop button should begin to rapidly flash, indicating that programming mode has been entered and two programmed intelligent access keys have been detected in the vehicle.
6. Within one minute, press the Start/Stop button. A message will be displayed on the message center indicating that the new intelligent access key was programmed. If four intelligent access keys have already been programmed to your vehicle, you cannot program anymore and the message MAX # OF KEYS LEARNED will be displayed on the message center.
7. Remove the intelligent access key from the center console pocket and press the unlock button on the newly programmed intelligent access keys to exit programming mode.
8. Verify that the remote entry functions operate (press lock then unlock, making sure you end in unlock) and that the vehicle starts with new intelligent access key. If the intelligent access key has been successfully programmed, it can be used to activate the intelligent access with push button Start feature and can be used to start your vehicle.
2017-2019 Ford Escape Fob and Remote Programming Instructions:
Use these instructions if your Ford Escape has the remote/key combo.
You must have two previously programmed keys and the new unprogrammed key readily accessible. If you do not have two previously programmed keys you will need a Locksmith to cut and program a second key.
1. Insert the first previously programmed key into the ignition.
2. Switch the ignition from off to on. Keep the ignition on for at least three seconds, but no more than 10 seconds.
3. Switch the ignition off and remove the first programmed key from the ignition.
4. After three seconds but within 10 seconds of switching the ignition off, insert the second previously programmed key into the ignition.
5. Switch the ignition from off to on. Keep the ignition on for at least three seconds, but no more than 10 seconds.
6. Switch the ignition off and remove the second previously programmed key from the ignition.
7. After three seconds but within 10 seconds of switching the ignition off and removing the previously programmed key, insert the new unprogrammed key into the ignition.
8. Switch the ignition from off to on. Keep the ignition on for at least six seconds.
9. Remove the newly programmed key from the ignition. If the key has been successfully programmed it will start the engine and operate the remote entry system (if the new key is an integrated key head transmitter). If it was not programmed successfully, wait 10 seconds and repeat Steps 1 through 8.
The Ford Escape is a compact crossover vehicle sold by Ford Motor Company introduced in 2000, as a 2001 model year, and priced below the Ford Explorer. To date, all models of the Ford Escape have been on-board programmable, meaning a person could program the keyless entry remote fob smart key with no special equipment other than the keyless entry remote fob smart key programming instructions. The third generation Escape debuted in April 2012 as a 2013 model year, based on the new Global C platform that also underpins the latest generation Ford Focus. ProgramYourRemote.com will continue to provide the keyless entry remote fob smart key programming instructions and/or programming information for the Ford Escape.
Low Rate Locksmith Locations
Low Rate Locksmith provide automotive, commercial and residential locksmith services all around California.
Our Company is Locksmith Company In California, Our locksmiths will be in your site in 20-30 minutes from your call or request.