Here at Low Rate Automotive Locksmith we are your source for free instructions on how to program your Ford keyless entry remote control and all other kinds of vehicles, both foreign and domestic. Whether you drive a car, a truck, or an SUV we have the information you need to program your remote. Low Rate Locksmith offers detailed step-by-step directions from the manufacturer of your Ford car or truck, detailing how to program the key fob remote control, or programmable Ford key for your vehicle. If you have lost a key, replaced a defective key-less entry remote, or added a new key, we have the instructions that you need to make the remote control work for your car, truck, van, or sport utility vehicle. Please select your Year from the menu below.
2005-2007 Ford Freestyle Remote Fob Programming Instructions:
1. Close all doors and then open drivers door and press the UNLOCK button on drivers door panel while door is open and insert key in ignition.
2. Turn ignition from OFF to RUN 8 times within 10 seconds, with the 8th time ending in RUN. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming mode.
3. Within 20 seconds press any button on first keyless remote. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming.
4. Within 20 seconds, press any button on second keyless remote. Door locks will cycle again to confirm programming.
5. Turn ignition to OFF. Locks will again cycle to indicate end of programming mode.
If you have any questions or need a professional Locksmith To assist you with your Ford Freestyle Key Fab Programming, below is a list of Low Rate Locksmith Locations.
The Ford Freestyle was first produced for the 2005 model year and ceased production after the 2007 model year. All models of the Ford Freestyle were on-board programmable, meaning a person could program the keyless entry remote fob smart key with no special equipment other than the keyless entry remote fob smart key programming instructions.